Sunday, August 17, 2008

Welcome to the Clan McYancey Blog Site

Arrrrrrr! Jack Sparrow and the Saucy Wench (aka Papa and Nana) have finally come out of the cave! I know - it's shocking, but true! We've created a blog! Papa may occasionally have to blurt out some pirate talk, but it can't be helped. We've all just learned to cover for him. And you'll all have to be patient with us because we have no idea what we're doing yet. So tie yerselves to the mast mateys, we may be in for rough seas ahead!

3 comments:

The Yancey Family said...

Hooray!! I am so happy that you guys are going to be blogging! It is such a good way to keep in touch with everyone, now we just need to get the rest of the fam on board!

Dane Yancey said...

my parents are computerrrrrr nerds. horay!!!!! Glad you are all doing oky, soon i will be doing the same with a blog, but im still behind you all.

Arielle said...

Everyone keeps telling me that i need a blog, i can't believe my parents have one up first. But on the otherhand maybe i will crash your blog and keep everyone updated with us on mom and dad's blog! I think i like this idea! Love you guys! If you didn't already hear it's a GIRL!